Getting ready for INDIANA GTG on the 10th(PICS)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you attending this gtg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about we cut one out of a log. Something we can get stood up on end.. We will come up with some sort of table/rest.

26° and hasn't snowed all night.Looks like good traveling. Getting ready to load up and head out. See you all there.

It's raining and cold, could be better, but could be worst too.
Life is what you make it and today I'm making it a fun day dispite the wheather.

Wow what a ride home.

About 20 miles of I 74 was an Ice rink. Saw lots of slide offs a few pretty nasty.
Had a great day.
Man I want a 3120.
Banshees 372 ran right up there with my 7900. I would say his 75 dollar port and muffler job was money well spent.

Glad you had a good time.:clap: Eric that 372 must be a runner to keep up with your 7900.

For the 75 bucks he spent on the mods.. You betcha.. Andy it will not hold a candle to yours by any means.. But It got my respect pretty quick.
He does not need it to be real fast.. he owns a sweet 3120.. That thing is like running a 125 elsonora. LOL

Just got back. You wasn't kidding about that ice. People were still in a hurry though. Once I saw my first car in it's side I slowed way down. I slow down even more once I saw the second car.

For the 75 bucks he spent on the mods.. You betcha.. Andy it will not hold a candle to yours by any means.. But It got my respect pretty quick.
He does not need it to be real fast.. he owns a sweet 3120.. That thing is like running a 125 elsonora. LOL

I really like to see your 372 run Andy. Sounds like one mean 372.

Pictures, pictures, pictures.... I want too see some Pic's..

I've heard rumors as to what goes on at thees GTG's....:jawdrop:

I just want to see if it's true??????:popcorn:

Thanks Levi!

This was my first GTG and man was it fun. Weather wasn't great, but it couldn't of went off better.

My only regret was I was so late (thanks to crappy yahoo directions I know the back roads round Levi's house very well now) and missed some of the cutting.
Also I really wanted to try a cut or two (if it was okay with you) with your 361. Just heard some much about them.

Thanks for having us out and thanks for good food and door prizes.

Pictures, pictures, pictures.... I want too see some Pic's..

I've heard rumors as to what goes on at thees GTG's....:jawdrop:

I just want to see if it's true??????:popcorn:

I bung a camera never took a single pix. It was fun though. We even shot guns the last half.
Levi's got a Remington that's a shooter.

Twerent no Buckshot there

OK.. who got buck shot in there a$$?????:dizzy:

It was rifles and pistols.. Big ones and little ones..
ANd 1 half gallon milk jug filled with water that no one could hit.. LOL
We set up 3 jugs. two were quickly exploded.. The last one just would no blow.. Come to find out it was empty except an inch or so in the bottom and had boatloads of rifle holes in it.. It just never exploded like normal.

Sounds like it was a good time, was it snowing down there? It snowed like hell here today, we got about a foot or so.

Hey Super, did you make it home yet or did you get sidetracked again, lol:cheers:

This was my first GTG and man was it fun. Weather wasn't great, but it couldn't of went off better.

My only regret was I was so late (thanks to crappy yahoo directions I know the back roads round Levi's house very well now) and missed some of the cutting.
Also I really wanted to try a cut or two (if it was okay with you) with your 361. Just heard some much about them.

Thanks for having us out and thanks for good food and door prizes.

It takes more then a couple wrong turns to learn them roads.:dizzy:

Sorry I couldn't make it even though im only few miles away. My day started off bad and only got worse. Last night the way things looked I knew I would have much time, but told myself I would at the very least get down there and meet everyone. Well that didn't happen as you know. Glad you all had a good time and hopefully Levi will host another one this spring :drool:

Latest posts

Back