Giant firewood tree

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard that people eat asparagus. I envision hell to be a place where people eat asparagus and try to heat with cottonwood! lol I burn some for daytime wood but if I have to keep walking around a round splitting off flakes I prefer doing it to cherry. And I'm giving away cherry
Well, I guess I live in hell.

Another picture . If you look close you can see the left side of the tree in the picture. The main part is just the right side

Attachments

• 20160116_120003.jpg
    20160116_120003.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 26
So I did the math on the OP's tree.

For every two 18" cookies on a 7' diameter tree you get a cord. That's incredible!!!!
That's right. I am guessing 12 plus, probably more. Stay tuned, I will post totals as it progresses

Well, you can keep doing the hokey pokey and walking around the split. Or get a splitter, or just know someone with one( this is what I do). I've fought wet cottonwood with a maul, that's one of the things I try not to do now.

Derail just because I'm in Pittsburgh, but is somebody a Steelers fan or just an old sweat shirt?

Latest posts

Back