Girlfriend let me do it.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magnumitis

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
On the kitchen table! Been readin on this here site for a few days. Decided to sign up. Muff mod to my 260 pro. Lots of good info here guys. Keep it out the dirt!:rock:

if you aren't married........ you should be doing it on the table all the time.

And the counter......

In the shower......

Kept it conservative for now. Dont have an adjustable high speed carb yet. Looking at a few wt-194's

Sorry man, but that'll be the day when I allow a woman to tell me what to do with my saws. Then again, I aint got no woman so I guess it's easy for me to say.....

Sorry man, but that'll be the day when I allow a woman to tell me what to do with my saws. Then again, I aint got no woman so I guess it's easy for me to say.....

A few years back I was doing some work on one of my motorcycle engines and had it sitting on the kitchen counter top near the sink. I had just brought it up from the basement and put it near the window for better light. I was just giving it a good once over before putting it back in the bike. While doing that, the wife pulled up the driveway, parked the car and walked into the house and into the kitchen. When she sees the motor, she goes into a full lock scissor face and askes what the hell I was doing with that motor near the kitchen sink. I calmly told her that I had to drain the oil from the transmission, and thought this would be good place to do it.

Normally, my wife wouldn't say sh!t if she had a mouth full, but she went on a pretty good cussin' streak after I said that.

This is the engine but not sitting on the counter top and NO, I wasn't dumping the oil in the sink.

View attachment 264237

A few years back I was doing some work on one of my motorcycle engines and had it sitting on the kitchen counter top near the sink. I had just brought it up from the basement and put it near the window for better light. I was just giving it a good once over before putting it back in the bike. While doing that, the wife pulled up the driveway, parked the car and walked into the house and into the kitchen. When she sees the motor, she goes into a full lock scissor face and askes what the hell I was doing with that motor near the kitchen sink. I calmly told her that I had to drain the oil from the transmission, and thought this would be good place to do it.

Normally, my wife wouldn't say sh!t if she had a mouth full, but she went on a pretty good cussin' streak after I said that.

This is the engine but not sitting on the counter top and NO, I wasn't dumping the oil in the sink.

View attachment 264237

That sure is a pretty RD350 or RD400. AAAHHHHH to be young again...... Had a grin from ear to ear. However, though, a GREAT WOMAN .............. PRICELESS.

Latest posts

Back