Girls on tractors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi SWE#Kipp,
it was a decision between a ATV and a small tractor.
I tok it because I think it lasts longer. Ok the Quad makes more fun that´s
right.
Fent Farmer 2 34HP
Cheers Vincent

Woodsrover said:
My wife actually. Driving the Kubota like no one's business!
That her new Salsco chipper too. I keep telling her it's her Christmas present but she's not buying it!

tractor.jpg

Jim

There has to be a story behind the little hollow you cut out in the top left corner of the picture, in what looks like a big black cherry.

That tree has about six leaders coming off of it. One broke in a wind storm 4 or 5 years ago and that's what you see there. I've got a few large cherry trees on the property and tons of smaller ones (12"-18"). Cherry is mostly what I'm burning this year. There are a bunch of huge oaks as well as a couple giant tulip trees but those are staying.

The rest of that cherry will come down some time in the next couple years. Maybe I can make the argument for a big saw because of it! I'll be sure to take pictures!

Woodsrover said:
That tree has about six leaders coming off of it. One broke in a wind storm 4 or 5 years ago and that's what you see there. I've got a few large cherry trees on the property and tons of smaller ones (12"-18"). Cherry is mostly what I'm burning this year. There are a bunch of huge oaks as well as a couple giant tulip trees but those are staying.

The rest of that cherry will come down some time in the next couple years. Maybe I can make the argument for a big saw because of it! I'll be sure to take pictures!

I just thought it was cool that you have a kind of tucked-away hiding place, or spot to store whatever--extra gas mix, hand tools, etc...

I dont a pic

But my girlfriend can probably run a tractor better than .She helps dad on the farm . I don t think she has ever ran a chainsaw . I will probably teach her I think she want to try to learn how to chainsaw carve.She also goes frog gigging with but she won t gig any frogs but she holds frog baskets and the beers .

Get back to me when they become women. Jailbait (albeit dressed in matching outfits) isn't that interesting to an old fart like me. It was wicked cute how the reporter made everything rhyme. Not too condescending.

Husky137 said:
Get back to me when they become women. Jailbait (albeit dressed in matching outfits) isn't that interesting to an old fart like me. It was wicked cute how the reporter made everything rhyme. Not too condescending.

Just for clarifiaction my intended meaning of my last post was if I was of high school age and knew those girls. Definitely not speaking of the here and now. Just something very unique about a young woman capable of doing that sort of project.

Husky137 said:

You're 32, right?

Husky137 said:
And their like 15 maybe?:biggrinbounce2:

Actually I think they were 17, and that was in 2005. I just thought it was funny that you called yourself and old fart and you're 32.:D

rb_in_va said:
Actually I think they were 17, and that was in 2005. I just thought it was funny that you called yourself and old fart and you're 32.:D

I was too busy looking at boobies to notice their age. That and the annoying metre.

As to my old fart status, lets just say I was 32 that day and might not be on any other day.:biggrinbounce2:

Husky137 said:
As to my old fart status, lets just say I was 32 that day and might not be on any other day.:biggrinbounce2:

You mean...you lied on your profile?:jawdrop:

My wife was fully supportive when I got two big cherries dropped in our lap. Even let me put aside house work to go cut'um and mill'um. Now I only owe her one really nice table. Also, the garage is half full with drying lumber, now that is an understanding woman.

She'll also swing a maul and run the saw but she only does it to show me she can. She's more gardening and landscaping and camping.

LostInTheWoods said:
My wife was fully supportive when I got two big cherries dropped in our lap. Even let me put aside house work to go cut'um and mill'um. Now I only owe her one really nice table. Also, the garage is half full with drying lumber, now that is an understanding woman.

She'll also swing a maul and run the saw but she only does it to show me she can. She's more gardening and landscaping and camping.

Stop braggin':cheers:

Latest posts

Back