GMC bell housing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oakdaddy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I vaguely recall someone mentioning that the bellhousings for the 03-09 GMC with the gas motor is non-existent. Can anyone confirm this. I’m not super tech savvy but I can’t locate one and I’m in dire need. I think it’s a 24240936. Thanks in advance

Thanks so much. I’ll give them a try tomorrow. I’m honestly blown away that it’s unavailable. The shear number of these trucks out there, and the apparent need, makes me believe it’s worthwhile to get the casting. What do I know

Thanks so much. I’ll give them a try tomorrow. I’m honestly blown away that it’s unavailable. The shear number of these trucks out there, and the apparent need, makes me believe it’s worthwhile to get the casting. What do I know
Just as a follow up neither camerota or fleet pride can get these bell housings. Good luck to those of you that may need one

I vaguely recall someone mentioning that the bellhousings for the 03-09 GMC with the gas motor is non-existent. Can anyone confirm this. I’m not super tech savvy but I can’t locate one and I’m in dire need. I think it’s a 24240936. Thanks in advance
Is this 1/2 or 3/4 ton and 2wd or 4wd? Transmission?

I know they switched over the 1/2 ton 2WD to bell housing integral with transmision (5 spd).

here's a 2005 2wd 1500 parts truck https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pts/d/ferndale-2005-silverado-1500-parts/7515355144.html

Try Milke's in Sheffied Ma.

Good thing I saw this, found a truck cheap that needs one... this explains it

Back