Good deal for a 372XP?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't know what percentage of the forum lives there either, but it only takes one enthusiast whether from AS or not, or a local reseller to find it.
When a deal is rip, you better get to picking ;).
Check out how quick this guy below( drptrch what kind of a name is that anyway :lol[emoji4] was on it, and he's in a time zone 4 hrs away :surprised3:.
Lots of vultures in here :yes:.

How much you want for it [emoji23].

465e2b36b41e12a27399cc71d4819653.jpg
[emoji13][emoji13] Drip Torch 3:1 diesel/gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know exactly what is "big" for you but I bought a Husky 465 Rancher last spring. That is not a typo. It is a fairly new model. I would highly recommend it! It is 4.6 Hp I think. It is rated for up to a 28. I run it with a 20 and it is a champ. It has a lot of pro series features like auto tune and flip fuel and oil lids but is a great value. I got it for 500 during a customer appreciation sale. If you buy some pre-mix they will up the warranty to 4 years.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I drove 2 hrs one way for the Makita.

About 2 months ago I drove over 4 hours one way to get my 372xp for $275. In the area I live in they go for $450 plus and usually plus plus. It needed a new handle, (see my first post on this site), and a few misc pieces but otherwise a solid saw. When I got there the seller said his quote was too low and that he should have known better but that he would honor the price. I also brought some money from a buddy of mine in case there was a 60cc class saw that was in good shape at a good price so I ended up buying a 262xp as well from him at a fair price hoping that would make up a little of the pain from the 372 price. Turns out he is a member of this site but I will keep his identity to myself. My buddy has yet to pick up his 262xp so I get to use it until then, which knowing him, might be forever. His only reason for purchasing the saw was for part of his disaster kit in case the big earthquake hits the west coast. Not sure what good it will do him sitting at my place but who I am to push it on him.

About 2 months ago I drove over 4 hours one way to get my 372xp for $275. In the area I live in they go for $450 plus and usually plus plus. It needed a new handle, (see my first post on this site), and a few misc pieces but otherwise a solid saw. When I got there the seller said his quote was too low and that he should have known better but that he would honor the price. I also brought some money from a buddy of mine in case there was a 60cc class saw that was in good shape at a good price so I ended up buying a 262xp as well from him at a fair price hoping that would make up a little of the pain from the 372 price. Turns out he is a member of this site but I will keep his identity to myself. My buddy has yet to pick up his 262xp so I get to use it until then, which knowing him, might be forever. His only reason for purchasing the saw was for part of his disaster kit in case the big earthquake hits the west coast. Not sure what good it will do him sitting at my place but who I am to push it on him.
OK just PM me this members name....he might have a saw or two I am interested in... muha ha ha ha ;)

Latest posts

Back