Good source for bars and chains in Canada?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Normally I would just order from Baileys, but with the 73 cent dollar, it really isn't worth it, after exchange and shipping I am not saving anything vs buying at my local dealer. Out of my current batch of fix to sell saws I have 10 saws, 2 with good bars, and one with a good chain, I usually only have one or two fixers, so buying the odd new chain from my Stihl dealer usually isn't a big deal, this amount of volume is a bit different.
Obviously, I don't need the best of the best as the majority of saws I have sold have ended up as homeowner firewood saws, but, I don't want to be putting garbage on either.
Is there a source equivalent to Baileys that I can't find, or should I just suck it up and support my local dealer?

I prefer Forty Creek... LOL Not much for beer here.
Last time I was in they didn't have a 2 for one deal on, and the last time they did have one, it was only on identical chains. Unfortunatley with the collection of junk I have there's only two that are going to be the same...
I really need to get a spinner, breaker, a spool of .325 and a spool of 3/8. It seems I am never going to run out of saws, so I might as well have chain... LOL

Latest posts

Back