Good to be Back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to have AS back, but I'm not digging the new look. It's not just that it's different. but to me the individual posts are more difficult to pick apart; posts seem to run together. At work we have recently had Outlook 2013 foisted upon us. It is similar in the lack of distinction bw emails and everyone complains and ask for 201 back. Maybe there's some customization that can be done to AS.

I'm glad to have AS back, but I'm not digging the new look. It's not just that it's different. but to me the individual posts are more difficult to pick apart; posts seem to run together. At work we have recently had Outlook 2013 foisted upon us. It is similar in the lack of distinction bw emails and everyone complains and ask for 201 back. Maybe there's some customization that can be done to AS.

Is it the MS 200 T effect?

I have not yet seen this new look as I am on tapatalk and it still looks the same to me.

Back