• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Good used 45mm piston for Husqvarna 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The piston I got in trade on a 357 carb a guy needed from me. I had $25 on the carb, so piston value to me. The usable complete clutch and clip I will GIVE you if boxed with piston and you pay shipping. Say $24 for piston and $6 for USPS priority small box = $30 total.

h353parts 002.JPG h353parts 004.JPG

The piston I got in trade on a 357 carb a guy needed from me. I had $25 on the carb, so piston value to me. The usable complete clutch and clip I will GIVE you if boxed with piston and you pay shipping. Say $24 for piston and $6 for USPS priority small box = $30 total.

View attachment 321183 View attachment 321184
Do you happen to have a piston from a 353? I really would like get a bit more compression.

I stepped out get over it. I was giving you 2 parts if shipped with dished piston you ask for. So just drop it, I'm not going to send the 2 free parts without the dished piston you HAD ask for before. Thought I was being nice and now you are acting like a A-hole. Go beg somewhere else. I am done with you.
The usable complete clutch and clip I will GIVE you IF boxed with piston.

no I dont need money.........:dizzy::laugh:

Try neal or the other guys trying to help too.

Last edited:
I stepped out get over it. I was giving you 2 parts if shipped with dished piston you ask for. So just drop it, I'm not going to send the 2 free parts without the dished piston you HAD ask for before. Thought I was being nice and now you are acting like a A-hole. Go beg somewhere else. I am done with you.

Try neal or the other guys trying to help too.[/quote

Try neal or the other guys trying to help too.

Not begging, if you had read the entire post, I said early on that I preferred the flat top piston. Thanks for your time anyway.

Latest posts

Back