got me seeing "J" red

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant find much info on this saw, anyone know about when it was made. ric

It replaced the 920 some time in the 1980s, and was replased by the larger cc 2094 about 1990 or a tad later.

I regard it as a "true" Jonsered, but not "pure" one, as the handle and AV design comes from Partner - E-lux ruled in those days!

If you post the serial number and preferably the color of the tag, some of us will be able to tell you the month and year that it was made. :givebeer:

Was it your birthday again :dizzy: Nice saw.

well, not really. A cool saw but I had to cough up a saw that I had some sentimental attachment too. Not worth that much due to 8 years of usage but belonged to a departed freind.. I am sure he would understand though.

It replaced the 920 some time in the 1980s, and was replased by the larger cc 2094 about 1990 or a tad later.

I regard it as a "true" Jonsered, but not "pure" one, as the handle and AV design comes from Partner - E-lux ruled in those days!

If you post the serial number and preferably the color of the tag, some of us will be able to tell you the month and year that it was made. :givebeer:

took a shot of the serial. also saw some stamps near muff area on both cases that said 85. serial # 6467570

CIMG3803.jpg

On a side note I also found this 82 brochure in my files today. I think I want a 1020 now.

82jony.jpg

ScannedImage-6-3.jpg

Nice saw!

That JRed literature is interesting, has saws from different eras all on the same page. I want a 1020 too, but finding the Partner P100 version is much easier. :)

That 930 makes me a little jealous, don't find them in that good of condition too often.

Nice saw!

That JRed literature is interesting, has saws from different eras all on the same page. I want a 1020 too, but finding the Partner P100 version is much easier. :)

That 930 makes me a little jealous, don't find them in that good of condition too often.

so is the partner 100 the same saw? I have this Partner 440 which also looks like the 100 and the McCulloch 1000.

are they all the same family

CIMG3397.jpg

CIMG3398.jpg

That is a beauty! A 930 was my only saw for 20 years, and now I have a dozen or so, but if I had to go back to 1 saw, it would be the 930 that stays.

so is the partner 100 the same saw? I have this Partner 440 which also looks like the 100 and the McCulloch 1000.

are they all the same family

The Jonsered 1020 is the same saw as the P100, except with red and black paint. It might be the P100 Super, but not sure what the differences are.

You have quite the collection there. :)

does this filter make my butt look big?

got my new K & N filter the other day.

the old one was tweeked a bit so I grabbed that cone for my first pics.

here is the new one. I could not get an all rubber filter again but they did have this chrome top in the same size. I also got the red prefilter for it.

what do you think? not too OVER THE TOP is it:monkey:

p.s. I dont really plan on using this anyway:)

CIMG4206.jpg

CIMG4205.jpg

CIMG4204.jpg

CIMG4203.jpg

CIMG4207.jpg

HEY, has anyone seen one of these west coast 930's before?

and your reward shall be great my freind:clap:

this 72" GB is just a tad big for my 2100cd

p.s. need a 84DL 3/8 50 bar for the 2100..got a race next year to win:)

boneyard008.jpg

Holy smokes! I've heard of "fat belly" bars (even have one for the 795), but what is that on that Mac?!?

got my new K & N filter the other day.

the old one was tweeked a bit so I grabbed that cone for my first pics.

here is the new one. I could not get an all rubber filter again but they did have this chrome top in the same size. I also got the red prefilter for it.

what do you think? not too OVER THE TOP is it:monkey:

p.s. I dont really plan on using this anyway:)

HEY, has anyone seen one of these west coast 930's before?

Like this one?:cheers:

Latest posts

Back