Got My C.B 6048 up and Running with Pictures!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czar800

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

In the first pic there is a black line is that your inline fill if the water gets low?

Do you have any pics of the install on the unit itself?

Your right it is a fill/top off line. Sorry I don't have any pictures of at the
unit, and I covered it all up real good with insulation...... Never thought to take a picture.

Looks great. Are those some type of compression fittings on the copper line ? Never seen any like than before.

Might wanna trim those branches away from the boiler stack, and then throw them into the boiler!

Also nice older Chevy, a great wood truck.

Glad you finally got it ...

Looks great, congrats !!! and that pad looks awesome !!!!

My favorite pic is this one !!!! Beautiful place ...

attachment.php

My 5036 boiler piping...my first pic post too!..hope it works!

that is alot of pipeing in that space more so than what they show on the diagram. the thing i'm trying to figure out on ours is there is 3 outs and 3 returns 2 are large like 3/4" then the 3rd one is smaller . now on ours they have the elbow already on it . so if i can say this right first one on the top left has factory elbow on it and on the return part it's on the middle one ? so does it make a differrance whitch port the pipe is returned to?

Top 2 on left are supplies, lower right 2 taps are returns...they are 3/4" on the '36 (??? dunno why so small). I have piped in valves/bypasses so I can purge eiether or both loops. Small blue line at bottom is makeup water...I installed the Taco isolation valves on both the circs....need to take a better pic. and, yes it is a little different than the CB diagram. As I said before, don't skimp on the valves, bypasses, etc.

:bowdown:

Looks great. Are those some type of compression fittings on the copper line ? Never seen any like than before.

Yes, They are a "Quick joint" Compression fitting made by the Ford Meter Box Co. You can just stab your pipe in you dont have to take the fitting apart and there good water at 240.

Looks great, congrats !!! and that pad looks awesome !!!!

My favorite pic is this one !!!! Beautiful place ...

Thank You! My brother and I are the 4th gen. Running the farm, My brother and his family live in the house in the background.

That old Chevy is my daily driver, Its a 78 with a 292ci. 4speed 3/4 ton 4x4 and I love it. i paid 700 smackers for inn a few years back and have never touched it yet.

Latest posts

Back