Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo of the secret tool Scott used on my 346, and I found a bigger plug for that hole, not quite big enough thou-

attachment.php

here is some of daves work he did to woodymans saw, i told him to cut the base
View attachment 276065
View attachment 276066
I hope you are not going to charge me extra for this amateur work?I would think I would get money back:smile2:I have been out of work for 5 months and have like a dime to my name right now.I have to hit the ditches now and get some beer cans so I can make it Feb,23.

your gonna loss some power having to use a vacuum pump:dizzy:

Same carb that came stock on the 1969 Camaro Z28 with the DZ 302 engine.
Same engine I had in my 73 Vega except for being bored out,camed,high rise and big valve heads with roller rockers and headers with L60's on the back with modified rotors with 1965 VW tires on the front mounted on Crager SS(did I spell that right) wheels.
Tried a 750 double pumper but it would not fit with out changing the intake manifold.

Last edited:
I hope you are not going to charge me extra for this amateur work?I would think I would get money back:smile2:I have been out of work for 5 months and have like a dime to my name right now.I have to hit the ditches now and get some beer cans so I can make it Feb,23.

Scott is making you a race chain just so you get a fair chance-

attachment.php

Back