Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go get him woody
poke him with a stick:poke:
cut his nose off:sword:
kick his azz:buttkick:
getting there:beated:
now hit him with a brick:beat_brick:

oh **** now i'm the trader:eek:ps:

go get him woody
poke him with a stick:

1291000701_monkey-go-fishing.jpg

Can I borrow your stick :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

The only way I see you whipping my ass is if you have an alky or piped cookie cutter that would be out of my class.My 346 is ported for firewood duty.Is that what you have?If not you better be putting your best sharp on.Just saying...

you guys still wont be able to keep up with my stock jonsered 49sp..........:hmm3grin2orange:

I haven't filed 1 chain yet.... I think my shoulder is starting to hurt, too. I may have to sit this one out. I will do my best to sit by the fire &explain to all the beautiful snow bunnies inside just what it is you chainsaw obsessed freaks are trying to do.... hopefully breakfast does not come back up while I'm trying to wash it down with White Russians.

I haven't filed 1 chain yet.... I think my shoulder is starting to hurt, too. I may have to sit this one out. I will do my best to sit by the fire &explain to all the beautiful snow bunnies inside just what it is you chainsaw obsessed freaks are trying to do.... hopefully breakfast does not come back up while I'm trying to wash it down with White Russians.
Sorry to hear that.Hope you have a good pair of binoculars,if not I have a pair you can borrow.I pulled something in my back just trying to start the neighbors 041 yesterday.Got to remember to flick the on/off switch to on:bang:Do you have any classes yet.I hope I don't have to race my 346 or 359 against an all out race cookie cutter.Just askin...:hmm3grin2orange:Will the races be held if its snowing out?Rain,snow,sleet,or whatever other crap weather you get over there across the river I will be there.

You will have to borrow me your 5105/5100 dolmar, (can't remember which it is), so I can race woodyman.

You will have to borrow me your 5105/5100 dolmar, (can't remember which it is), so I can race woodyman.
Just bring it:chainsaw: As long as its not an all out race cookie cutter and in my class I will be more than happy to race.Hopefully you won't let some old man kick your ass twice.You are bringing your 041?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that.Hope you have a good pair of binoculars,if not I have a pair you can borrow.I pulled something in my back just trying to start the neighbors 041 yesterday.Got to remember to flick the on/off switch to on:bang:Do you have any classes yet.I hope I don't have to race my 346 or 359 against an all out race cookie cutter.Just askin...:hmm3grin2orange:Will the races be held if its snowing out?Rain,snow,sleet,or whatever other crap weather you get over there across the river I will be there.

If the 359 is running in the 4-cube class, you might as well leave it in the truck...
:hell_boy:

If the 359 is running in the 4-cube class, you might as well leave it in the truck...
:hell_boy:

OK.Like I said before with the 346.If its not an all out race cookie cutter I will race it.I am bringing woods ported work saws and an old 041 for the vintage class.I also talked to a few people and I am not to worried about your saws.

Last edited:
OK.Like I said before with the 346.If its not an all out race cookie cutter I will race it.I am bringing woods ported work saws and an old 041 for the vintage class.I also talked to a few people and I am not to worried about your saws.

Looks like its gonna be an all out race war.:msp_biggrin:

Id fear the deere, it didnt look like it played well with others:D

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back