Green Machine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lairry

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Wonderin if anyone has any parts out there for a 7700 green machine chainsaw. I need a chassis or an oil tank if they're seperate. Haven't tore into it yet but it runs tip top just has a hole in the case behind the bar adjuster screw. Leaks oil like a siv. If you know where I can get parts let me know please. Thank you

Mark

I have the ipl for the 7200 and 7400, but the parts might be the same. the part number for the case is #720203. You might call your local mower
shop and see if they have an account with Gardner, with the longshot that they may have it in their Homelite stuff. It says case comp., so it might have
the cover and gasket as well.

Wonderin if anyone has any parts out there for a 7700 green machine chainsaw. I need a chassis or an oil tank if they're seperate. Haven't tore into it yet but it runs tip top just has a hole in the case behind the bar adjuster screw. Leaks oil like a siv. If you know where I can get parts let me know please. Thank you

Mark

mark i do have some parts sources for the older green machine if you can pm me i can give you some numbers to call thanks
calvin

I have a Model 7700 also

I would like to know where i could find a new throttle arm for my Green Machine Model 7700. This saw runs incredibly well. Thanks for any help.

Latest posts

Back