Greenwheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreeAce

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone using it? Good? Bad? I have a carlton 2300 with 700 series lopro greenteeth and a 23hp kolher. It does ok but sure would like to improve its output. I worry the greenwheel wont improve enough to justify 1300.00. Any thoughts on the greenwheel are appreciated.

I have read the testimonials on their website, it seams better then advertised. Have you seen the videos yet? Looks crazy smooth! I want one for my 665!

I have 900 series greenteeth on my bandit, i just can't see how 6 teeth are going to
out grind 18, looks like u would be constantly changing teeth, i doubt the expense would
justify the change, just my thoughts...

Bob....:cheers:

I have 900 series greenteeth on my bandit, i just can't see how 6 teeth are going to
out grind 18, looks like u would be constantly changing teeth, i doubt the expense would
justify the change, just my thoughts...

Bob....:cheers:
Whats the HP on your bandit? Remember this wheel is supposed to be for low HP machines (i guess). My other guess is that with out so many teeth constantly in contact with the stump the motor has an easier time keeping it all moving. At least thats my take on it.

I have read the testimonials on their website, it seams better then advertised. Have you seen the videos yet? Looks crazy smooth! I want one for my 665!
The testimonials mean nothing to me considering the source. Do you think they would put up a testimonial from someone who says it sucks? just sayin.

Whats the HP on your bandit? Remember this wheel is supposed to be for low HP machines (i guess). My other guess is that with out so many teeth constantly in contact with the stump the motor has an easier time keeping it all moving. At least thats my take on it.

Mine is 38hp, kohler gas, looks like they have it now for the 2450 which is 44hp diesel, will be
interesting to see if they come out with one for the 2550 all hyd, much higher wheel spin than the belt drive machines, bandit is pushing the revolution wheel now, teeth cost much higher and only one grinding edge, had an almost identical wheel on my shaver pto grinder, can't compare with the greenteeth, oh well, someone is allways trying to come up with something better...

Bob.....:cheers:

The testimonials mean nothing to me considering the source. Do you think they would put up a testimonial from someone who says it sucks? just sayin.

No i don't think they would and that's a good point- but from my experience with greenteeth if they cant do it right they wont try to pass it off as if they did and it has a 90 day warranty so can always send it back. Sorry i cant be of more help...

No i don't think they would and that's a good point- but from my experience with greenteeth if they cant do it right they wont try to pass it off as if they did and it has a 90 day warranty so can always send it back. Sorry i cant be of more help...
I wasn't aware of any warranty. I will have to check into that. That could make me more comfortable with the whole thing. I did have a rather bad experience with Greenteeth concerning the "tap n turn" teeth. Those things were total garbage. JUNK. Needless to say they didnt make them long. All I got from greenteeth was an "aww man...." I mean I was literally told "ya there not working out to well" and "sorry but theres nothing we can do". So thats part of why I am leary of this wheel.

I contacted the sales dept about the "wheel". I ask to speak to a user of it. She gave me the number of them. Left 2 messages to call me. In the second message told them to call me collect. Never got a return call. Hmmm

Latest posts

Back