GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok folks now that there is wood on the ground and we are a week away we need to iron out the final details.

Start time (Chris would like to know)
Food (kunz's plan on making food as well)
Equipment
Number of people coming

Anything else I'm forgetting.

I'm planning on arriving late and leaving early. I have something planned the night before and have to fly out on business Sunday.

You guys please don't study any of my stumps. I'm no expert at all but I did manage to get all the trees off the stumps. It was a nice day to be in the woods.

I second that. I never claimed to be a logger nor will I ever. I do may best to stay safe and get the wood on the ground.

Start time - What time is it light enough to be safe, 7:30am? Willing to work until dark.
Have a fairly long drive so I would like to make it a full day. Hate to drive around 10 hours each way to only work 5-6 hours.

Hope to be there on Friday before dark so I can get the log bucking trailer & splitter setup. Takes about 15 - 20 minutes. (plan to have the splitter covered for the trip.)

Will be there Friday afternoon to get set up and ready before dark...
The start in 7 ish Saturday morning..
If we have enough light, we'll be able to make a real productive run at it...
I plan on being there on Friday on and off.

Latest posts

Back