GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are we holding Friday nights festivities, at the shop? Me and Sarah have a room for Friday and Saturday. We can bring some of Sarah's sheep/deer to cook up. Maybe add that in with Dale's walleye for a Friday night wild game feed?

I know those sheep will let anything breed them. Or anything stronger than them. :)

Tell him hedgerow and Levi would love to see him there...
Be warned though, he may have to look upward a bit at Levi now...
But I know Levi thinks the world of Jake...

I told him you would likely be present from my readings here, he was glad to hear it. I think he is just not excited about saws now that he runs them daily, never gets a break from them much. I can relate to that. I stayed away from here a while, but now that there is less daylight I can stand a little more 'evenings with saws' chatter. Jake and I even exchanged a few saw stories last night.

actual running of saws I would love to avoid in my 'time off' but this is a great place and good people

-dave

I told him you would likely be present from my readings here, he was glad to hear it. I think he is just not excited about saws now that he runs them daily, never gets a break from them much. I can relate to that. I stayed away from here a while, but now that there is less daylight I can stand a little more 'evenings with saws' chatter. Jake and I even exchanged a few saw stories last night.

actual running of saws I would love to avoid in my 'time off' but this is a great place and good people

-dave
Of course, hand Jake and Levi a couple saws and a race cant, and they will hack that sombich till there ain't nuthin' left... Throw Andy in the mix, and it's on like donkey kong...
Gotta make sport of it ya know...
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

you all are amazing people
I can't thank you enough for your generosity

gtg at my house/shop Friday nite, bring your own drink
meet at the shop on Friday for set up
there is room in my shop to keep splitters warm

if all goes as planned we will have breakfast lunch and dinner on Saturday
we need an attendance list

thanks
scott

Scott, thanks for hosting the GTG! It will be fun to match more names to faces.

This is the list from back on page 21. It is a starting point. Update as needed.

Tbrown. 28t swisher
Stihl Livin
Hedge Row + splitter
Levi
Husqy lover
Dodgegeeks
Heavyfuel
Lurch2 ?
RValue + dump trailer
AWOL
Alex + splitter
Vic
Moody
Wendell
Cobey
Hinerman + splitter
MarcS
Homelite410
Mdavlee?
Sunfish?
Sam-tip splitters and toolcat
Oliver1655 bucking trailer + splitter
Dave53223
Fishnuts2?
GrizzlyAdams

Scott, thanks for hosting the GTG! It will be fun to match more names to faces.

This is the list from back on page 21. It is a starting point. Update as needed.

Tbrown. 28t swisher
Stihl Livin
Hedge Row + splitter
Levi
Husqy lover
Dodgegeeks
Heavyfuel
Lurch2 ?
RValue + dump trailer
AWOL
Alex + splitter
Vic
Moody
Wendell
Cobey
Hinerman + splitter
MarcS
Homelite410
Mdavlee?
Sunfish?
Oliver1655 bucking trailer + splitter
Dave53223
Fishnuts2?
GrizzlyAdams
The list from page one should be complete
Tbrown. 28t swisher
Stihl Livin
Hedge Row splitters
Levi
Husqy lover
Dodgegeeks
Lurch2
RValue
AWOL
Alex
Vic
Moody
Wendel
Cobey
Hinerman
MarcS
Homelite410
Mdavlee?
Sunfish?
Weekend lumberjack?
Oliver1655 bucking trailer
Wood Cutter
Jonsered raket. Splitter
Mweba?
Dave53223
Fishnuts2
JB and SCOTT splitter
5R-INC x2
GrizzlyAdams86
Dieselfitter

Sorry to say, I can not make it. The 6th of December date was making me think something was special about it, but I couldn't remember until my son told me it is my grandson's birthday. Now I know what it was! lol

Ted

Back