GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you all are amazing people
I can't thank you enough for your generosity

gtg at my house/shop Friday nite, bring your own drink
meet at the shop on Friday for set up
there is room in my shop to keep splitters warm

if all goes as planned we will have breakfast lunch and dinner on Saturday
we need an attendance list

thanks
scott

Scott is was really a treat to see you in the woods on Saturday. It had been to long since I had last been out there. Glad to help out where I can. I will have a crock pot full of shredded turkey and cookies with. I am anxiously awaiting to see how big of a mountain of wood we can make in one day with this crowd.

Hedge, you bringin Levi? I can bring my baby heated handle for him... [emoji12] if he can pretty it away from me... Mwahahahahaaa...
In all seriousness, though, if anyone wants to try out a masterminded 2153, I'll have it with.

I would like to give that banana stuffed 2153 a try. I ran one of Scott's 2153s all summer and it was a screamer

I still have to finish the cookies. Monster and oatmeal raisin. My wonder wife cooked and shredded the turkey on Saturday while I was out at Scott's. Did that picture I sent you last week make you crave cookies Andy?

Just picked up a couple pounds of curds at the Burnett cheese store for munching for the weekend...

Can you or somebody pic some up for me to bring back? I have had the good ones before from WI (and bad ones from OK) but don't have a clue what to look for or where to get them. Let me know.

Best WI curds I've had are from Nasonville Dairy. Locally from Kunz's shop try Yellowstone Cheese in Cadott-almost as good. Nasonville's are unbelievable though...

I had some really good fried cheese this summer. It is called Hellim (Turkish) or Halloumi (Greek); same cheese just different names. A friend brought it from Turkey. I figure WI would be the best place to find it in the states. If this is available in WI, I would like to bring some back. Let me know if you have heard of it or can get it. Thanks in advance.

Almost a 2k drive, one way, fer me or I'd be there with bells on!

I just don't have that kind if disposable income. . . Yet.

Hope someone is planning on taking lots of pics and video!

Back