GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's the thumb Steve?
Actually, it was the pinkie and it is fine. My phone stopped working last night though.

In case you are confused by this exchange, after we were all done yesterday, Mike decided it would be a good idea to stomp on my hand.

Actually, that's not quite how it happened.

And Mike, the phone is fine. ;)

Well we made it home! It was an absolute pleasure to help a friend in need, meet some new ones, and learn a lot from Scott! I could sit for hours and listen to Scott and spend a couple more looking around in the shop!

Big thank you to Vic for hauling us up there and a big thank you to Alex for letting us take the splitter up!

Also to everyone the brought food, fish, cheese and bacon candy! That stuff is amazing.

I walked in the door tonight to a big warm welcome and 3 very happy little girls!
e21bd6e07a8deb186fe7b34c429209c9.jpg
Thank you to Sarah for the hook up and Duane for the delivery!!

Here is Sam holding some bad azz 3/4" pitch harvester chain! That stuff is huge!
55159a8893adae37336aa5b951e9578c.jpg

Sorry we missed breakfast this morning looks like a hoot but we were shot!

An of course Scott, thank you for spending time with us today and sharing your shop and for the sawmill tour! We all can't wait to see the big mill run!

Back