GTG at Tree Monkey's DEC. 6 Augusta, WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who were not able to make it to Wisconsin, there will be another opportunity to help others this coming weekend just North of Springfield, MO.

If interested, contact Workshop or post your interest for information here & someone will contact you.

Great to meet you! And for those of you who weren't there, Wood Cutter is one TOUGH dude!
I'm just mostly a lurker here but wanted to add that it was great to meet you guys and to help out Scott. The information learned on this site is very helpful and to see a bunch of guys come together for a useful purpose shows that there are some really good people out there.
I got a chance to see and use the inertia splitters with some of the Iowa guys that really know how to get a lot of production from them. A really impressive operation, start to finish.
Best wishes to Scott (thanks for theYou Tube videos they are a great help), nice to meet Tim and Mike; good working with you.

Frank

I'm home finally...
Thomas, Dan, Cobey, and Alan are rounding third by now...
I sure enjoy seeing the northern and Iowa crews...
Even if we so busy splitting, we can't talk...
Oh, and woodcutter is a split throwing machine..
He needs to get south to a charity cut...
When's the next southern cut happening??? Would love to make it down to one

Latest posts

Back