gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rivahrat

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
not sure where to put this so i put it here.

i was wondering what it would take and who would be interested in having a gtg here in virginia.:blob2:

I'd be interested in attending and or hosting it as I have plenty of space and trees to cut.

I have attended several AS gtgs now and have wanted to host one myself. I would like to see one closer home. I'm all for it. Let me know if you need help setting one up...

I would like to go, but it would depend on my schedule.

my father inlaw is a master on the grill has won awards for his ribs and pulled pork many times over also his grill is on a trailer so i could take care of the food and i have one log stand
also chestfeild sounds good to me i am 20 min out

Mid spring would work best for me. As far as getting wood to cut that won't be a problem for me, I can also have it debarked. I have excellent acess to white pine, yellow pine, poplar, red oak, chestnut oak, hickory pretty much what ever you want to cut. I have the equipment to set up pretty much any thing you would want as far as moving logs and or trees around. Could even do a pole climb for those interested.

well i have a lot of red oak and poplar already. getting th ebark off is no big deal. but the help is better. only other question is clean up after. oh and how much $$$ are we talking.

not sure yet. i still need to know how we will cover the costs of food and the like. plus if a few people are willing to help with the clean up after. and any alternate places

i say charge a simple cover of 15-20 and that should cover food and drinks
if anyone wants to not help clean up they should not come i will do everything i can to help out logs, food, drink ,the cook i can take care of any of those or all if needed

sounds like a plan. how about a date? i was thinking March April time frame. anybody interested in helping this happen (food wood stands etc etc send me a pm so i can group people together).

Latest posts

Back