Hack and Slash Saw Mods!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bloom said:
Hey, I'd like to know what a bottleneck is. Are there bottlenecks on my stihl model 311y? Heeheehee!

Not sure about that saw, but I bet Fish could help us out. He may even live close to you in Kentucky!

If someone won every class,that would be a winner in my book.The 7900 that smoked you was bone stock!! So much for your expert port work.

HELSEL

Remember moma said quit when you are still having fun!!!

HELSEL said:
If someone won every class,that would be a winner in my book.The 7900 that smoked you was bone stock!! So much for your expert port work.

HELSEL

Remember moma said quit when you are still having fun!!!

Ahhhhhhha ! Hey HELSEL....these technical Bull$hitters are all alike.

Hey Frank, while your trying to show everybody the road to failure, why don't you tell them how your son Brian kicked your ass with his modded saw with the EHP saw you were running.
Was it the welding gloves and the milking boots you were wearing or was it those cool shades?
Hahaha

Hey Gypo....could you post a picture of Frank cutting in his welding gloves and milking boots for everybody to see? HaHaHa!

Hey Barky! We know your a little BSer and you don't live in mansion in New Jersey.
Cull!

BarkysCabin.jpg

First we have to do guided tour of Barky the bullsh!ters place.
When I had somebody surveiling his place, I was astounded that it was just a tarpaper shack.
Oh! Barky!
Barky2.jpg

Dennis, I can't seem to find the picture of Frank.
Frank, do you have that classic picture?
You know, the one we called, "Mahat Macoat, mamilkingboots?
John

Gypo Logger said:
Hey Dennis, you terd jerker.
Here it is.
John
FC.jpg

Hahahaha!....."That's a classic"......Thanks John

That is what is called diversionary tactics folks. You have seen this pattern before of spamming and personal attacks nothing to do with the topic. Avoid the issue, which here was doing modifications by trial and error. I seem to remember hearing thins like a certain saw does not take well to modifications etc. Why? because someone found out they removed metal that should have been left alone. Probably just taking someone elses generic advice. Every saw is different and some definitely dont respond positively to random acts of violence! It is not me who is encouraging do it yourself lobotomies and I am surely not trying to drum up buiness of doing it for you. Just telling you to be wary of the "free" advice of people with an agenda. I know enough about engines to know my limitations. Dont let someone talk you into going beyond your own. But hey! its your saw.

Now that we have culled all the naysayers and he heklers from the crowd, lets pull up a chair at the "Basic Mod" thread and take a look at Road Kill Reid's 026.
John

Back