• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Haldex 28 gpm pump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joesell

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I started putting together parts for a splitter build. I ended up getting something else. All parts are brand new never used or assembled. I'd like to sell them all as a package deal but will split them up if needed.

28gpm 2 stage Haldex/Concentric pump.
Pump mount/adapter.
3 piece heavy duty lovejoy set.
3/4" x 4' High pressure hose with crimped fittings, 3000psi.
1" x 5' Low pressure with fittings.

I have at least $550 into all of it. I need to get $450 plus actual shipping.

Last edited:
Sorry I dropped the ball on the the tomorrow thing. I started splitting first thing and completely forgot.

The mount is a 6.5" bolt circle. There's plenty of meat on the mount to change it to something else though.
The lovejoys are a LO99 set. One is 5/8" or the pump, and 1" for the motor.

Attachments

• 1385502586293.jpg
    1385502586293.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1385502628763.jpg
    1385502628763.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 39
It recommends a 15 hp, but to be honest, a little more probably wouldn't hurt.

I also have a 22gpm with a couple hours (hour meter) on it.

I don't care which one I keep, just want to sell one of them.

Well I have a 11 gpm for a project splitter I'm working on. The engine I'm going to be using is a honda 10 hp from a generator the 11 gpm pump is going to be a lil small and I don't want to buy a new full size engine. How much will u sell 22 gpm for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me look at it later. I'm not sure what brand it is, or what it's worth.

It really is almost brand new. It came on my splitter, and I only have a few hours on it.

After thinking about it more, I'm not so sure I want to swap out the pumps just yet. I have 10 months of warranty left, and I'm pretty sure that would void it. Sorry for the confusion.

The 28 gpm pump and accessories are still available though.

I understand. I also don't thing I'm going to jump on a pump when the motor I have for it will be underpowered from the start. I appreciate the offer.

It recommends a 15 hp, but to be honest, a little more probably wouldn't hurt.

I also have a 22gpm with a couple hours (hour meter) on it.

I don't care which one I keep, just want to sell one of them.
The NT site said 12hp is the smallest allowed but your right a little extra HP for less strain on motor never hurts.

I have one of these on my wood splitter. The pump powers a lift cylinder that came off a Hough H60 payloader.

It does that with no problem. The pump itself is awesome.

The pump does need a bunch of horsepower. I have a 13hp Honda with muffler mod and retune and it isn't really enough.

I had a 16hp Kohler K-series(maybe the number is 341) hooked up to the pump and it really liked that. I also ran it off my Satoh Beaver's PTO using an adapter once, and it liked that.

The lesson I think is that the more power the better.

But, that said, this is an excellent price on this pump- Surplus Supply can't beat it- and you won't buy a better pump.

I have one of these on my wood splitter. The pump powers a lift cylinder that came off a Hough H60 payloader.
It does that with no problem. The pump itself is awesome.
The pump does need a bunch of horsepower. I have a 13hp Honda with muffler mod and retune and it isn't really enough.
I had a 16hp Kohler K-series(maybe the number is 341) hooked up to the pump and it really liked that. I also ran it off my Satoh Beaver's PTO using an adapter once, and it liked that.
The lesson I think is that the more power the better.
But, that said, this is an excellent price on this pump- Surplus Supply can't beat it- and you won't buy a better pump.
Would have thought about it but I have a brand new 13hp honda... :(
We're thinking about a boiler install this next summer so an upgrade to the NT 5hp splitter would be nice, but not necessary.

Latest posts

Back