Halloween is a Great time to own a Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnityArborist

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I always have so much fun at Halloween, but tonight was one of the best yet. I went Zombie for the occasion. I painted my face arms, cut one of my old work shirts across gut and applied adequate blood and gore all over. Then I pulled the chain off my MS-192 TC.

We had a group of older kids come to the front door and my wife and daughters gave them some candy, as the turned around I ran out of the garage gunning the saws and yelling like crazy.:chainsaw: It was great, the freaked out until I started Laughing and stopped gunning the saw.

Then later my family and myself were at a party given by friends. Toward the end of the night a group of teens showed up scamming for candy. I say scamming because there were no costumes involved. We left a couple minutes later and came up on the group a couple blocks down the road. I pulled over 50ft in front of them, I started the saw in my opened the door and charged the group.:greenchainsaw: one kid took off running the others froze some hunkered down and yelled. Wow what fun.

I all you AS members had a spooky Halloween

To funny. Just goes to show that no one has to grow up, just get older. Halloween with my kids is almost better than it was as a kid. Hope every one had a great one.

Latest posts

Back