Harness for ISA tree climber cert.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkstar

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
What types are allowed? Will a petzl naviho vario suffice? Thats what we use every day,[4 of them ] but i do have several older weavers and a buckingham. Dark

darkstar said:
What types are allowed? Will a petzl naviho vario suffice? Thats what we use every day,[4 of them ] but i do have several older weavers and a buckingham. Dark
i was wondering the same thing; signed up to take the test in july. All I have is an old buttstrap saddle. Guess I'll look it up in the ANSI Z133.1,

treeseer

Got the ansi z133.1 rt. here and open,, cant find it yet. Well. in 8.7 .1 it says type two saddle belts etc..etc. I cant see why the petz naviho verio would not be allowed.

darkstar said:
Treeseer , Where are you taking the test in july?:hmm3grin2orange:

In Minneapolis at the ISA conference. Cmon up; escape the Tennessee :blob2: heat for a while!

I was just guessing about the ctw test following ansi on saddle type.

I wish i could escape the heat

I cant attend , got a wedding for one week 'a big unn' down in SC.

I looked it up anyhow ,and the answer is YES the , petzl naviho vario is a type two harness, so good to go there .

Ive spent all day working on my skill level with the traditional methods ,dang backs hurtin. :givebeer: Dark

Latest posts

Back