Has SAP been re-incarnated as apocolypticlogr?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, He sounds like a red blooded kid to me!

But you have the task of being dad on your hands so do what you got to do.

How about this, since he likes the internet so much, why not have him compile and present a thread about chainsaw saftey, tree felling safety or something really mundane like the caloric content of a cord of wood of 10 different species, from sources found on the net and present it to us as a form of punishment/apoplgy?

And make him use the Title HowDareIImpersonateSAP455??

That would teach him!:clap:

Shoot Bob, I was gonna Rep ya for that but all I have are blanks!

I'm sure that you're pi$$ed at him but I betcha that most of us are giggling, I am at least!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I gotta admit I'm gigglin my @$$ off!

Tell you the truth, Bob...if that's the worst thing your boy has done in his 13 years, I'd say you got a fine boy there.

It's like they say on every playground in South Philly: "No autopsy, no foul."

If thats the worst thing he ever does,he'll turn out ok. I have enjoyed the advice you have given me Bob, much appreciated. He dont hold a candle to the crap I did as a kid :p

Thanks guys. I guess it's really not so bad. His computer use is going to be strictly for school work for awhile though. Quite awhile actually. 'Til he's out of high school, college and grad school...at the very least. Do you think duct taping all his fingers together so he can't use the keyboard would be too severe? Thanks again. Bob

A suitable punishment..

Make him wear a Stihl hat for a month:laugh: :laugh:

Hey Bob - I was just luck guessing... sorry.... and considering the crap I did when I was a kid, all I can say is the world is lucky the PC hadn't been invented.. But then I probably wouldn't have had the time to build a still (not STIHL) in the garden shed (heck, why would anyone go in there?), or try to blow a lamp post out of the ground.. hmmm.. you'd think I'd have been smarter then to choose the post right outside the house???? Damn, and at 13 I thought I was smarter than anyone over 25.... :monkey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back