Hauling Ash...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took me a year to find a TDI that I wanted. Had to drive 800 miles round trip to get it but it was well worth it. 03 Jetta with 64000 and manual tranny. I'll do the timing belt arround 95000 myself and that will give me an excuse to get a VAG-COM. Next will be to offer to read codes for AS members close to me as somewhat of a payback for the things I have learned on here.

I hate driving a car. It breaks my heart to park the Chevy Crew, but 18 vs 50mpg....it's a no brainer, but i hate driving a car. I went 530 one way miles to pick the TDI up, but i got the deal i was looking for. Now on trips i find myself planning my fuel-ups to avoid the higher priced STATES, sometimes going thru 2 or 3.....man what a change from a gasser. Did i mention i hate driving a car? :deadhorse:
RD

Last edited:
Those TDI prices have gone out the roof

I stared looking at used VW diesels..man those things are pricey. I wish someone would start selling them here again. I know the bug diesel is still here so why not others?

They are working on it. Getting off topic(seems to happen alot arround here:dizzy: ). Some talk about VW Polo being imported to US, 1.4L diesel much like a Golf, but 60-70mpg.

Sorry, i sidetracked my own thread....:) Anyway, they are comming back out late summer/fall....epa hwy of 55mpg.
RD

VW Lupo 84 mog

If you really want to get sick look at this link. VW has been making and selling this car in Germany. 84 mpg. They have a concept car that got 235 mpg. Its engine is so efficient that it doesnt put out enough heat for the passenger compartment. They have an aux electric heater. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/money/consumer/autos/mareview/mauto497.htm

A good question to ask is where is GM and Ford? The answer ..making Yukons and Expeditions.

th_woodbug110.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

AH HA!

Now how do i get them a little bigger? Forgive my computardism....

woodbug110.jpg

BADABING!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back