Have you guys seen the New Wild Thing?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one about 2 winters ago. It lasted quite a while. Then I got P.O'd at it for not staying running/bogging/choking after using it hard for 2 years. I tossed it and it hit a stump and cracked the oil case :(

So, like a fool, I off and buy another one at the local hardware store since I have a credit account there, and since I have chains for it.

New one is working well, I have 7 chains, and it's easy to start, cuts well and I'm happy.

Next saw though will be a Stihl.

Abe

from the looks of those pics of 'wildthing' i think i have one.
my bro gave me a crapsman that is a dead ringer for it!
only just started it uo so i can't tell how bad it really is yet.:)
funny thing is the spring type anti-vibe seems top shelf.:confused:

I have a crapsman that is the same thing, A POS, It will not idle no matter how you adjust it, If you use it more than ten minutes and let it die it will not start up untill it has completely cooled off. Got it a good price but wish i had the money back now. Had a 3.7 craftsman about 20 years ago and it was a good saw.

funny thing is the spring type anti-vibe seems top shelf.:confused:[/QUOTE said:
You will replace them cheap springs about every ten tankfuls, Have replaced mine three times. They will bend out of shape so bad that the throttle will stick from being misaligned. The last set i put on was kinda my fault as i did launch it about twenty yards and center punched an oak tree with it cause it would not start back up. It did make me feel better.:greenchainsaw:

You will replace them cheap springs about every ten tankfuls, Have replaced mine three times. They will bend out of shape so bad that the throttle will stick from being misaligned. The last set i put on was kinda my fault as i did launch it about twenty yards and center punched an oak tree with it cause it would not start back up. It did make me feel better.:greenchainsaw:

Launching / drop kicking a pityfull POS like a Wild Thing is always exciting. I was over joyed when I launched my Echo CS3400 numerous times on the way back to the shop. I pretended it was a throwing "axe"....

I was at TSC today, and there was a hot chick in there getting a new Poulan Wild Thing. She brought an old (well it was still new) one in that was blown up and they were giving her a new one. She was telling the sales guy that she cut and sold two cords of wood with the other one. It was a real, live,skinny, non-butch hot chick with a Poulan Wild Thing! I can't say I've ever seen THAT before. Come to think of it, I can't recall EVER seeing a hot chick at TSC, yet a lone a Poulan-toting one...This just goes to show all of you this is indisputable proof that chicks DO dig Poulan Wild Things. Everyone should get a Poulan Wild Thing RIGHT NOW!

I was at TSC today, and there was a hot chick in there getting a new Poulan Wild Thing. She brought an old (well it was still new) one in that was blown up and they were giving her a new one. She was telling the sales guy that she cut and sold two cords of wood with the other one. It was a real, live,skinny, non-butch hot chick with a Poulan Wild Thing! I can't say I've ever seen THAT before. Come to think of it, I can't recall EVER seeing a hot chick at TSC, yet a lone a Poulan-toting one...This just goes to show all of you this is indisputable proof that chicks DO dig Poulan Wild Things. Everyone should get a Poulan Wild Thing RIGHT NOW!

*buys WildThing*

Back