Hearthstone mansfield woodstove parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brown2501

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Need help finding parts for my newly aquired stove (new to me but older stove) heat baffle , ceramic blanket, not sure what else needed on top inside of stove. Also some kind of directions to do repairs.

I'm pretty sure Hearthstone won't sell parts direct to consumers. You will probably have to find a local hearthstone dealer and go through them. I had a used hearthstone for a while and got rid of it for that exact reason. My local hearthstone dealer is a hardware store, not a dedicated hearth store. Trying to explain to them what I wanted then having them call hearthstone for me got old real quick. My stove was an older, discontinued model. Yours is a current model I believe. Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did.

I have a Mansfield, I love it!! I bought mine new near a very big dealer near Foxwoods. It's called Preston trading post. I be leave they have a website. It's about a 1 hour drive from fall river. I've bought it new there and purchased parts also. The fastest way to get there, exit 5 a in rhode island, take rt 165 to the ct border, stay on 165 for about 10 miles while in ct. On the right. God luck.

Back