Heavy duty shredding machinery

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen these machines before? I watched a clip where the company DESTROYED a whole car with this shredding machine. its preyy cool, I just wonder how much they cost.
landclearing saw

shredder

I love that thing man I wish I had one of those tree shredders that is one of the coolest forest product I have seem in a long time. I wonder how hard it is to sharpen those wheels. that would cut down on alot of time.

An interesting tool. Seems suited best for ROW work in the sticks. I would think there would be too much collateral damage for it to be used as an effective silviculture tool. They are trying to hard to market it as all things to all applications. Lots of machines out there better suited to do almost all of those applications.

Cool vids nonetheless. :)

Anything that can reduce a car to pieces of an average size of 6" in under 7 minutes is cool to me. then again, I dont see these things every day either. but I'd LOVE to have one, with all the things that could be trimmed back I'd be rich.

I operate forestry mowers. I have used a few different brands from Brown Bear, Davco, and now Hydrawheel. The hydrawheel would destroy a car if I had a little more horsepower. I mulches rocks, stumps, trees, and occasionally wire fences and rebar. I have carbide tipped rock teeth that really beat up what they come in contact with. Lots of fun to reduce brush piles and big old rocky stumps. :)

Latest posts

Back