Husqvarna 365 Special

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerva

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi all pretty much new to the site, But I'm chasing some answers to my Chainsaw that I brought.
So It says Its the 365 Special, but how ever it has the Zama carby on it and not the walbro. Now did the older 365 Specials came out with the Zama carbys then later on the Walbro's were used? It was owned by an old guy that passed away and it was pretty much serviced and maintained. I got told its not the 365 special and said it had a new cylinder swap on it as someone else said on a Facebook page. But I been watching a lot of Videos on YouTube where i seen Husqvarna 365 specials with the Zama carbys on em.
If anyone can give me much more info on these.
Thanks.

But I been watching a lot of Videos on YouTube where i seen Husqvarna 365 specials with the Zama carbys on em.
You may have answered your own question with this. It is not an uncommon thing for carbys to change on saws. My Stihl came with two brands of carby as the model grew older.

I see you’re in Oz. Another member here has posted pictures of a few 365 specials that had the open port cylinder like yours. It seems they were sold in Australia sort of incorrectly with the “Special” designation

Latest posts

Back