Hello everyone from the Dog

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm good, how is by you?

Just the usual baloney, lots of little plastic saws, lots of broken little plastic saws.
there was some commotion about the sticky threads, mostly over now.
In other words S.O.S.

I'm good, how is by you?

Just the usual baloney, lots of little plastic saws, lots of broken little plastic saws.
there was some commotion about the sticky threads, mostly over now.
In other words S.O.S.

Any of the barn burners still around. google it treeslinger 2k thall. Anyone making any good video's

Welcome back Booker, I didn't really know i was an old fart!!!!!!!!!
I'm still messin with the ole Magnesiun saws while Randy plays with
the plastic. Plastic toys that is.:msp_tongue:
The collection has grown some, Well maybe a lot.:hmm3grin2orange:
300 some saws now, Of coarse all junk!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee

This long of an absence and you don't even offer any chainsaw pictures.......

Here is one in "good faith"
100_2570.jpg

Now drag out some saws and lets see what you have really been up to.....

Well nice to see you're still around. Hope you can stick around a little more.

Hot diggity dog

Hey Dog .... Tommy is not around much, but tryin' to learn guitar .... 2K is not reachable, at least by me ... talk to Ultra occasionally, living in remodel he$$ .... Woody pops in every couple of months but doesn't say much ... youngLead changed his name, personality and his #&%)$(%$ .... I'm hustling raffle tickets for one of my favorite charity (mission) causes. All the he$$ raisers have been neutered, 'cepting you of course.

I hope all is well with you. joat

Last edited:
Brother Joat, 2k has fallen to the Black Rifle Disease, and last talk was gettin into .308s and 1000yd shoots. But we have his number if you need to talk to him :)

Whats been going on in here.

Hey Book, good to see ya back.

Thall is watching the Soprano's too much or he's busy taking care of his sheep I guess. On the other hand, Husky still gets beaten by Stihl.....nothing new really :laugh:

Them Ole Farts are difficult to keep in line...dang too smart for us youngtimers....hehe.
When can we expect a good vid from Husky camp ?????

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back