Hello

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RON58

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My first post. Been watching for a while now.Nice to know there are more crazy people out there.hehehe. Looking forward to borrowing some of your heads.

Welcome to the site where a wealth of useful and interesting information awaits you.

Ron , get out quick before you catch a case of the dreaded saw disease...LOL

Seriously, Welcome to the most expensive free forum site on the Internet.:cheers:

Hello Ron58 . Welcome to the site .You will get a lot of good information from this site. I know I have got a lot of advise being on here since March 07 . This is almost 9+ months cutting and selling firewood .
I sell firewood mostly on the week end because I work out of town all week .My cutting is also limited to the week end . I think I gathered around 20 cords just with the little time I had to do it .

I was just wondering what are your interest and your plans ?

Welcome to the site !

Michael

No real plans. Just started burning wood after about 18 years of coal stoker. Have a fair supply of wood so decided to do a wood boiler add on. AWESOME but it eats the wood. I would like to build a decent splitter. Kinda like that super split thing but looks complicated to make. Hydraulic is great but not fast. I'm impatient.

Latest posts

Back