Help with rope brand id

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moog

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone know what brand rope this is?
Labeled Black Diamond and looks to be 11.5-11.7 mm. I’ve searched the inter web pics high and low with no luck. I purchased it with some used climbing equipment and the seller didn’t have any info.CB5A7D11-D3E4-4CE8-B392-4A64C4F90DAA.jpeg

Attachments

• 11081630-5213-472F-9713-ED7D271A8975.jpeg
    11081630-5213-472F-9713-ED7D271A8975.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Does anyone know what brand rope this is?
Labeled Black Diamond and looks to be 11.5-11.7 mm. I’ve searched the inter web pics high and low with no luck. I purchased it with some used climbing equipment and the seller didn’t have any info.View attachment 965460
I would contact Black Diamond equipment directly to see what type it is.

Still waiting to hear back from them. All the rope images I've looked at from Black Diamond Equipment is solid color

Here's the response from Black Diamond Equipment
"ME"
I purchased this rope used and it’s labeled Black Diamond, is this a older version of your rope?
BLACK DIAMOND
" Hi,
Thanks for reaching out. We strongly discourage secondhand use, because you should always know the history of your climbing gear. We do not recommend using this rope for climbing purposes."

What happed to answering the question asked, The last few times I asked a company a question I've received an answer that has nothing to do with my question. I agree with their statement but didn't want to contact the rope police.
Gotta go there's a black Suburban in my driveway wanting to confiscate my rope

Back