Hey, Hey...EPA!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zogger

Tree Freak
Reaction score
(do whop, lead and backup, feel free to add verses!)

Hey, Hey...EPA! What did you regulate away today?

I gotz me the smogger, works just fine, burns up my wood like the expensive kind!

Sneakin up on geezin, don't like freezin, sose I cut my wood as a good boy should!

I'm as green as they come and that's no lie, cuz we all like to go "Buh Bye" to the propain guy!

Said I was green, and ain't bi-polar, cuz them stacks over yonder are my solid state solar!

Now to cut my wood, I need some saws, because last I looked, ain't gots no beaver jaws!

Got to get the wood home from down in the muck, best way to do it is with a diesel belchin truck!

Don't make much difference, putt putt putt or whack whack whack, it's all gonna go right in the stack!

My brothers and I like clean air, but sometimes ya'all don't play fair!

watchin' to see if this one goes anywhere...

Hey Hey EPA what did you regulate away?
What liberty will you strangulate today?

The Polar Bears are all sunbathing
Solar flares the devil's plaything
Interruption radiating
Corruption you Constitution hating....

Bloated aristocratic fool
Progress? You're a static mule.

Don't Tread On Me,

Sorry about your hangover tomorrow. At least you got it written down before you sobered up! :rock:

HAHAHAHAA! Oh man, I don't drink so can't blame it on demon rum! hehehe, just natcherly goofy. Got the hey..hey part just appeared in me brane after thinking about this or that protesting at some news article I was reading, it's a standard intro it appears, so, decided to try adding to it. I'm sitting around with my back out, yesterday couldn't do nuthin, today able to sorta hobble with my stick and walk the dogs a little, so spending more time than usual on them interwebs.

Latest posts

Back