Hey oldsaw!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hamradio

hamradio

ArboristSite Operative
I like Craigslist. Bought a Honda scooter that's my "off road scooter" for $130 from it. Also test drove an awesome '98 VW Jetta Wolfsburg, but its clutch was on the way out, that was on craigslist.

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
poleframer said:
Uggh, wish I had more milling input, workin on a longblock (22RE) install. Had to post on the dronk thread tho...:laugh:
Russell

Sorry about that pole, worked on a few Toyotas, now and again. 22R, can't be that much diff between the RE I'm a thinki'n!(but there again, in my state, we might be on anther page right now LOL)
Andy

hamradio

hamradio

ArboristSite Operative
fishhuntcutwood said:
Craig's List is cool. I sold my '80 VW Diesell Rabbit truck on there in one day for $2000! Turns out I could have gotten $3k easy, maybe $4k.

I ALMOST bought an '82 for $150. Had been emailing back and forth with the seller for a few weeks. 7 mins before I opened my inbox to send an email asking when I could come pick it up, he said he had sold it. :(

coveredinsap

coveredinsap

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ummm, a Diesel Rabbit truck????? LOL! I was around back then, and the Rabbit diesels were a total piece of junk when they were new let alone 25 years after the fact...and I can hardly imagine a truck version. Can you say farfignugen? ('piece 'o crap' in german)

(sing along everyone!) De da da da, bump a dump, bump a dump...de da da da, bump a dump, bump a dump....

Hey, here's a greasy rabbit:
http://www.greasyrabbit.com/

Latest posts