Hey Tarzan's Tree...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodeo

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Might be old news, but saw in the missoulian this morning that Ravalli county is contracting out the felling of a bunch of dead and dieing cottonwood trees. Might be worth looking into for you and would be some elusive close to home work.

Thanks pard, I am going to the commish meeting Tuesday night to get the particulars. Last time they had people bid on this kind of work a big construction outfit with cranes went in a low balled all the bids, and ended up doing it way cheaper than I could have ever. We'll see.

Sam! Been out looking for elk the last few days to no avail. Got home late last night, woke up late this morning. Went skulking around on the back ridge looking for a buck. Just got back down to the house and getting ready to throw a rack of spare ribs on the smoker. Gonna grab the gun and poke around til dark. I'll give you a call tonight. Hope you're doing good.

Cody - I hear you on the big crane outfits lowballing this stuff. Article in the paper made it sound like they were gonna bid out the felling seperately from the removal. Hopefully that gives you a chance. Good Luck! Sounds like some pretty juicy work. Well, as juicy as you can get with cottonwood...

Latest posts

Back