Hey Ultra have you found any of these out there?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addicted to ArboristSite
Had a customer come in today with a print out of a Dolmar 105 that he found on ebay. He thought he found a Dolmar that we did not have one of... So "mowinshawn" (cuttinscott's other brother) went to the old saw shelf and pulled out a Dolmar 108. Scott did a couple things to it added some fresh gas and it fired on third pull.

Now it's all cleaned up and ready to cut again!

I also went out back & found a 105 but that will need some work to get running.

Steve

attachment.php

04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
Had a customer come in today with a print out of a Dolmar 105 that he found on ebay. He thought he found a Dolmar that we did not have one of... So "mowinshawn" (cuttinscott's other brother) went to the old saw shelf and pulled out a Dolmar 108. Scott did a couple things to it added some fresh gas and it fired on third pull.

Now it's all cleaned up and ready to cut again!

I also went out back & found a 105 but that will need some work to get running.

Steve

attachment.php

WOW................That is very interesting.....................;) ;)

cuttinscott

cuttinscott

Addicted to ArboristSite
The Ole S-D 108 is around a 1982 vintage and was owned by a local cop. He traded it about 10 years ago for a PS401. Sat with a dry tank since I put a little fresh gas in it and 3 pulls it was running did a bit of clean up installed a new sprocket, bar and chain and now she is ready to be run at the GTG May 20th

Scott

Last edited:

Latest posts