High pay for experienced hard workers in Maryland for Arbor-X Inc.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theXman

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
:bowdown: Experienced hard workers are highly valued and paid very well at Arbor-X in Maryland. If you are just an average tree service worker, please do not apply.

1.I'd like to find an experienced ground man that is worth $20 to $25 an hour. This position needs filled ASAP. read on below for what I'm looking for in a groundman.

2.possibly an experience climber as well ($25 to 35 an hour)see below. This position filled now or anytime in the future.

3.Spray technician. I have an extremely good offer for a very knowledgable insect/disease person. Talk to me if you know your stuff and are decent at talking to customers. hourly on estimates and percent on sales, (like your own company but you don't have to buy the equipment and insurance or establish a good reputation). I would like this position to be filled spring of 2007.

Work is way too busy this time of year for me to get on the net to check for responses, so leave a message on office phone 410 838-2999 and write to [email protected]. But right now, the phone call is what I will notice first, so do that and write some over an e-mail.

Do you have experience and good skills as a groundman but aren't paid well for your skill level and hard work?, then please contact me.

I will likely be interviewing over this next month and a half. If I find you interesting through the interview, we will then discuss our offer in pay per hour and the other benefits. We do have paid holidays, paid vacations and more valuable employees can have health care, retirement, etc...... That is all discussed if we make you an offer.

To be worth the 20 to 25 an hour, you probably need all these and maybe more:
2 or more years of experience full-time.

Excellent chain-saw skills, felling, bucking, cutting for the chipper, saw maintanance.

Excellent roping skills. Good with a lowering device. Good at not shock loading the ropes and rigging. Should be able to.... lets say, let a 2000 lb log run and come to a slow stop without bouncing the trunk and climber. Good understanding of the speed line and other rope rigging the climber may do.

Very good with keeping busy and not being a spectator.

Good mechanical knowledge.

Always on time to work or 10 minutes early.

Can handle a 12 hour work day and come back the next day for more. (we normally have around an 8 hour day, but...)

No smoking on the job.

Speak some Spanish, a plus.

Any CDL, a plus.

No drug use of any kind. Yes, POT is a drug.

No alcohol problems.

Excellent physical shape and use to hard fast moving work.

Good with stump grinder and most equipment.

Some skid loader experience.

Can drive a manual shift.

Know your tree species common names.

Continue to work hard and fast even when boss isn't around.

Have pride and love doing this work.

Arbor-X is a small but highly proffessional tree service in Bel Air, Maryland. We live in a rural area 40 minutes North East of Baltimore.

We have a large devoted customer base and have a great reputation.

Through numerous interviews I pick out the best workers with good attitudes. Our crew members always get along very well and no one is a slacker. You will be happy to work beside these guys and we do some amazing jobs.

We specialize in trees only. No landscaping, no mowing, no turf care. We are a Maryland Licensed Tree Expert company.

Tree removals, stump removals, tree trimming, cabling/bracing, land and lot clearing, insect/disease (but currently not applying) pesticide/herbicide licensed.

I created a small web-site myself a month or so ago, things got busy and I haven't had time to add the 200 or more pictures that I intended to. I also wanted to improve the wording but work got too busy, but anyway, you may learn something about us from the site: www.arborx.com
---------------------------------
Are you an experienced climber? or do you have only some experience but you can tell you have a natural ability to become an excellent climber with more time? I would be interested in interviewing you as well.

a good experienced climber that can do everything is worth $25 to 35 an hour starting.

----------------------
Also I want a good spray technician. If you are excellent at identifying insects and diseases and are good with applications and talking to customers, I want to talk with you. I'm looking for an excellent person that can handle the whole insect/disease area of Arbor-X. I have an offer that any competent individual would be crazy to pass up. It involves a take home company truck, you get a large portion of the sales, you get health plan, retirement.......... You are very responsible for what you make. I would help you get started and work with you the first year. Maybe grossing 30,000 to 100,000 a year?

Thank you,

David Driver
Arbor-X Inc
410 838-2999

Latest posts

Back