history chan. 9/24/07

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching

Does anyone else feel the need to cut something other then a tree ? I think iam addicted to saws in general....id like to run some of that gear.

Did I hear that guy say the fire company turned to the "worlds largest chainsaw manufacture", I'll be dayumm.

Iam just wondering what a rig like that costs and the chain must be alot of coin as well ? Any ideas tall ?

The chain goes for around 350.00. The saw is about 1100.00. If you get the depth adjuster with the saw its around 1300.00. I've sold quite a few of those saws, its a helluva machine.

what time was it on & is it going to repeated? H/C usually does repeat, My digital cable is down, so I can't look ahead or record it - well maybe the old fashioned way vcr :popcorn:

Last edited:
Just checked it out because I was out using my saw, cut and split a cord of firewood. History Channel says it comes on again at 12am, hope that helps!

The chain goes for around 350.00. The saw is about 1100.00. If you get the depth adjuster with the saw its around 1300.00. I've sold quite a few of those saws, its a helluva machine.

Yep he took an order for five of em while I was in that store,,,, for some department over toward DC abit wasn't it Tommy?????

No BS ing!!!!

for Real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to have fell out,,,,, it was like an 8500.00 $ order??? I freaked on that one!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back