Hoarder has contracted CAD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilge Rat LT 20

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I came here for information on chainsaw carbs, my local shops are lacking skilled mechanics so i will fix them myself.
Working on cars, race cars, farm equipment, boat rigging, outboards, boilers, pneumatics, pipefitting, etc i have the tools and knowledge all i needed was some specs and a little insight.
The people here provided what i needed, Thanks to all.

I have all my weedeaters, polesaw, edger, and chainsaw running great now, all Stihl btw. and my neighbors weedeater and mower too. Neighbor saw me tuning my saw and brought his stuff over for me to look at/fix.

Being a hoarder and mechanic i have collected stuff and had stuff given to me over the years that i have stacked up at the farm for later use.
Having fixed everything i normally use i remembered a stack of old chainsaws at the farm. I found a Poulan 2450 that an older man had bought, used a few times then set around for a year. When he went to use it again it would not start so he bought a new one and gave the 2450 to me. It sat at the farm for 5 years and last week i grabbed it, replaced fuel lines, carb kit, and chain. It screams now and is going to be a MM victim soon.

I still have a Homelite 330, a big yellow saw, and something else under a tarp to play with next.

This is fast becoming another addiction, i just got over dirt track car/engine building. The cost of saws is much cheaper i told my wife and i have 100 acres of woods so i need saws.

In my future divorce i am blaming this site for leading me astray!!!

amyquqav.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back