Home Owner Special

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Demi has fake everything, have you seen her lately? And yes I agree, "not cool". I have a lot more respect for women who WORK at taking care of themselves even if they show their years a bit more. Nothing more smokin than a fit older lady. You can't argue with the fact that in some cases that plastic surgery can get results but unless it is repairing a burn, birth defect or injury, then I think goin under the knife is a copout.

I agree 100% Hoss. I tried to rep ya there but I have to spread the wealth as always. :clap:

Demi has fake everything, have you seen her lately? And yes I agree, "not cool". I have a lot more respect for women who WORK at taking care of themselves even if they show their years a bit more. Nothing more smokin than a fit older lady. You can't argue with the fact that in some cases that plastic surgery can get results but unless it is repairing a burn, birth defect or injury, then I think goin under the knife is a copout.

Your part prices just tripled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Hmmmm - Demi has fake b**bs - not cool!!!! :censored:

attachment.php

Looks cool to me, don't tell me you wouldn't jump that in a New York heartbeat, hehe

I won't argue that Demi LOOKS good, especially in strip tease where she was a little more muscular, but the idea of all that nip/tuck just feels like a cheat to me. Hey don't listen to me though, lots of people still enjoy watching Barry Bonds crush homers regardless of how it happens, so it's all about opinion. If I didn't know the whole story I would think that she was hot. Just sayin what I think, if I gots ta pay da piper den I gots ta paaayyyyyyy.

Last edited:
I won't argue that Demi LOOKS good, especially in strip tease where she was a little more muscular, but the idea of all that nip/tuck just feels like a cheat to me. Hey don't listen to me though, lots of people still enjoy watching Barry Bonds crush homers regardless of how it happens, so it's all about opinion. If I didn't know the whole story I would think that she was hot.

You insulted the King in my presence and now Demi, you gotsa to PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,:angry: :angry: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Alright I'll get on the bandwagon let me run out and get a facefull of botox and a peanut butter,bannana, bacon, jelly hoagie on my way to kung-fu class.

P.S. Whats the deal with Ashton Kutcher? How the he11 did that skinny punk end up hitting the girlfriend lottery?

Alright I'll get on the bandwagon let me run out and get a facefull of botox and a peanut butter,bannana, bacon, jelly hoagie on my way to kung-fu class.

P.S. Whats the deal with Ashton Kutcher? How the he11 did that skinny punk end up hitting the girlfriend lottery?

For 250 million in the bank Demi could look 146 yrs old, ok with me,LOLOLOL

For 250 million in the bank Demi could look 146 yrs old, ok with me,LOLOLOL

No argument there, but 146 wow. It would have to be an "open" relationship. I mean I wouldn't want to kill a fragile little 146 year old with my 36 year old marital urges now would I? So the bull would have to be allowed to check out other pastures once in a while.

No argument there, but 146 wow. It would have to be an "open" relationship. I mean I wouldn't want to kill a fragile little 146 year old with my 36 year old marital urges now would I? So the bull would have to be allowed to check out other pastures once in a while.

No no no, the plan would be to get the money ASAP and then go out to the pasture , hell you could buy the pasture and all the goodies in it,LOLOLOL

Back