• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite 24" or 28" bar & chain for XL-901 (14 pattern, 16 may work)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.C.

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
According to Acres site it's a 14 pattern for the XL-901 (square holes). C72 specs show a 16 pattern with round holes, not sure if I could make that work but maybe. Ideally would like an actual Homelite bar and not all rusted to poo. Have a rusted grenade already I don't want to use, too scared honestly, haha.

Please let me know what you have, pictures would definitely be nice. Oh and I want to actually run it so it needs to be in pretty good condition to cut straight, no chips etc please. Shipping would be to zip code 48506.

Thanks!

According to Acres site it's a 14 pattern for the XL-901 (square holes). C72 specs show a 16 pattern with round holes, not sure if I could make that work but maybe. Ideally would like an actual Homelite bar and not all rusted to poo. Have a rusted grenade already I don't want to use, too scared honestly, haha.

Please let me know what you have, pictures would definitely be nice. Oh and I want to actually run it so it needs to be in pretty good condition to cut straight, no chips etc please. Shipping would be to zip code 48506.

Thanks!
I have new GW-24001-05-G5 Homelite bars. It is a hard nose bar - .050 gauge.. 24". It fits Homelites models 700,800, 925, Super CL and I am sure it would fit the 901.Contact me at [email protected]

Back