Homelite 360 pro problem!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipknot

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey guys I just picked up a homie 360pro for $40 with 20" bar and 3 chains.
It ran when the guy let me check it out, but when I got it home It ran like !@#$. It won't run unless choked to death, and even then it runs at like 75% throttle. I unchoke it and it dies. I am guessing after researching this site that it's more than likely the carb boot, but it could also be the carb itself, right?
Also whats the fuel mix ratio for a homie 360?

thanks fellas

Your description would make it seem likely the boot has a hole/tear. It could likely use a carb diaphragm kit. I would suggest you check the anti-vibe rubber in back of the bar. If it or some of the other 3 are ripped you could end up ruining another boot/connector.

BillW said:
Your description would make it seem likely the boot has a hole/tear. It could likely use a carb diaphragm kit. I would suggest you check the anti-vibe rubber in back of the bar. If it or some of the other 3 are ripped you could end up ruining another boot/connector.
What about the carb kit? Also whats the fuel mix ratio? 40:1??

I have both the Diaphragm & Gasket and the bigger Repair Kits.
Fuel ratio 16:1 oe 32:1

Thats awsome man!! It will be a week or two before I place an order, how do I do that? Do you have a website or do I just give you a ring?
Also I might need a set of A/V rubber mounts to keep this crap from happening again!
So I just need the carb boot, carb kit(diaphram), and a/v mounts.
Can you supply me, I hope?

Back