• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 550 re-list and price drop!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel D'Angelo

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So I started working on this saw and come to find out the auto oiler no workee. I don't know what I did but now it is leaking BC oil bad. I also noticed one clutch shoe is missing. So, it runs good but isn't oiling, leaking BC oil from somewhere, and has a missing clutch shoe. I am not into totally dismantling the thing to fix it. Would make someone a good project. $150 to your door. Thanks..Joel PS: I also listed it on ebay as buy it now. If it sells there first I will mark it as sold.

Attachments

• 550A.jpg
    550A.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • 550B.jpg
    550B.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • 550C.jpg
    550C.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 42
Oh man you're killing me here! Too bad I already have at least one other 80cc class saw to rebuild. I'd take another crack at the oiler if I were you. This Homelite series is really pretty easy to work on in my experience.

Back