• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homelite 600 D with Bow Saw FOR SALE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M H

ArboristSite Lurker
Homelite 600D with bow saw blade approx 28"-30". Probably a parts saw as it has been sitting in the back of my parents barn. Dad was a logger in WA state but recently passed away. Clearing out his "treasures". Thinking it may be worth around $200 from what I research on line. Would consider offers if I am way off on price.

Attachments

• IMG_2790.JPG
    IMG_2790.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2796.JPG
    IMG_2796.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2801.JPG
    IMG_2801.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2802.JPG
    IMG_2802.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2813.JPG
    IMG_2813.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
Guido Salvage

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
I see you are fairly new here, welcome aboard! Having sold many dozens of saws on this site, I would like to help you with your efforts by making a couple of suggestions.

* Can you show a profile picture of the entire saw from each side?
* Get as close to the saw as you can while still getting the entire saw in the frame. You have a nice concrete floor but we would rather see more of the saw.
* Show pictures of each side of the saw.
* Since this is an elderly saw, people need to know the condition of the piston & cylinder. Pop the muffler and give us a peek.
* Once your pictures are loaded hit the button to publish them as full size images.

Thanks and good luck!

M H

ArboristSite Lurker
Thanks for the info / tips. Yes, a newbie to the site. Trying to figure out the best way to connect with those who might be looking for old saws. Will try to get better pictures.

M H

ArboristSite Lurker
They are all for sale. I just haven't listed them all yet. We have about a dozen saws. Trying to see what they are worth and if they are complete, have compression, etc. Are you interested in it? It is missing parts, and we can't find a brand name other then the serial number plate. I think it says Jonsereds 630 Here are more pictures. MAKE OFFER!IMG_2794.JPG IMG_2799.JPG IMG_2804.JPG IMG_2808.JPG IMG_2810.JPG

Latest posts