• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite 750 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colton T

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for a couple parts for my Homelite 750. Looking for nos air filter and used transformer. Also looking for a good used or nos clutch for it.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What clutch do you have now, 3 shoe or 6 shoe?
The race and thrust washers are not the same for both clutch types.

It has the 3 shoe, 2 of the 3 shoes are missing the friction pads. I would assume a 6 pad is better?

Have a parts saw available.

Someone on here had a raging hard on for it, kept bugging me about it. I spent the time to clean it up and box it to ship and now they ignore my messages, true class act! Been sitting on the bench almost 3 weeks waiting on them.

It's a heavy saw, shipping is around $65 to the L48. Let me know if you might be interested. Has most everything. Does have some compression but the piston is scored up.

Have a parts saw available.

Someone on here had a raging hard on for it, kept bugging me about it. I spent the time to clean it up and box it to ship and now they ignore my messages, true class act! Been sitting on the bench almost 3 weeks waiting on them.

It's a heavy saw, shipping is around $65 to the L48. Let me know if you might be interested. Has most everything. Does have some compression but the piston is scored up.

Yeah possibly! As long as clutch is intact. What do you want for it?

Pics from when I dug it out, I've since blown it out and wiped it down. To fit in the box I unbolted the handle, was just a few bolts.
Had a repair tag "won't run" from 2002. Became a parts saw and that's why a few things are missing.​

I'll get a pic of the clutch later today.

20180125_193737.jpg 20180125_193746.jpg 20180125_193753.jpg 20180125_193852.jpg 20180128_164454.jpg

For $75 I’ll take a chance on it! Was doubtful I would even find a clutch for that lol. Pm me your PayPal info and I’ll get you paid today.

Shipping is from 99645, about 25 lbs if you want to figure the shipping.. usps probably the cheapest.

I'll get a clutch pic in a bit just to make sure it's what you need. Pretty sure it's all there.

Shipping is from 99645, about 25 lbs if you want to figure the shipping.. usps probably the cheapest.

I'll get a clutch pic in a bit just to make sure it's what you need. Pretty sure it's all there.

Great! I would appreciate that!

I can also email you a shipping label for FedEx if you have a drop off location nearby. I’ve had great luck with them.

Not sure why it's not loading pic #2 as a pic. This forum sure has bugs!

Looks like the friction pads are intact on it so that’ll work. This saw and the 090 are the only ones I have seen that have that brake pad like clutch. Kinda neat but don’t seem to be as durable as other types.

If you want to send a shipping label that works for me, or I can box it up and put it in the mail too, just let me know. I'll try to get it packed up this evening to get an accurate weight.
Looks like the friction pads are intact on it so that’ll work. This saw and the 090 are the only ones I have seen that have that brake pad like clutch. Kinda neat but don’t seem to be as durable as other types.

Latest posts

Back