Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Com'n Homelite guys, post pictures

Three of my most recently acquired Homelites, they represent three of their best model lines.

Homelites001.jpg

Homelites002.jpg

Homelites004.jpg

Homelites005.jpg

Homelites006.jpg

Homelites008.jpg

Homelites009.jpg

Nice scores Randy. Is that Annie's S/E-Z, or another score? Glad to see more Blue/White, Red/Green, and Red/White/Black claiming shop space amongst the Yellow/Black hooligans...:givebeer:

What gear drive is that? Homelite made about as many different gear drive variants of that type as Mac made variants of their 4.9ci direct drive horizontal jug saws...:popcorn:

Last edited:
Some of mine....

I have a few old Homies and thought that I would share some pictures. First pic is of a couple of Zips (looks like they need a bath):

McCulloch640016-1.jpg

A C-5 I just sold:

HomeliteSuper2020.jpg

A dual trigger Super 2:

HomeliteSuper2025.jpg

A 901:

Mac10-10S011.jpg

My 540 I bought new:

PioneerP-20Poulan361001.jpg

I will take some pictures of the others tomorrow and post them.

Nice 901!! I havent seen that model before! Thats whats awesome about hommies, they made alot of inbetween models so some are rarer than others.

Nice 901!! I havent seen that model before! Thats whats awesome about hommies, they made alot of inbetween models so some are rarer than others.
I picked it up along with a stuck Remington when I bought my nice ProMac 1010S. It is actually a XL901. When Family Tradition was here on Friday I gave him the one on the far left, I think it was a 103.

Scooterbumssaws004.jpg

I will get pictures of my others tomorrow, but here is a teaser of 6 I bought at the end of April (sorry about the Mac, but it was part of the deal).

Homelitechainsaws031.jpg

Pictures, who wanted pictures......?

As promised yesterday, here are some more pictures of my Homelite saws in random order. The first is my 250.

Homelitesaws011.jpg

This is my pair of 330's.

Homelitesaws010.jpg

A couple of Super 2's.

Homelitesaws009.jpg

A trio of Super EZ's.

Homelitesaws008.jpg

My Super XL.

Homelitesaws005.jpg

I will post the remainder in another thread.

These are the remainder of my Homelite saws. First up is a Super XL Automatic.

Homelitesaws002.jpg

A pair of 245's.

Homelitesaws001.jpg

A pair of 150's.

Homelitesaws015.jpg

And lastly, the 7-19 I have had for almost 30 years.

Oldchainsaws006.jpg

You Homelite guys are slackin', The second greatest manufacturer of chainsaws EVER and only ten pages?!!!! At this rate, Never will make "sticky" status, the Poulan folks have you-all in the shade.
Get outta the closet!!!

You Homelite guys are slackin', The second greatest manufacturer of chainsaws EVER and only ten pages?!!!! At this rate, Never will make "sticky" status, the Poulan folks have you-all in the shade.
Get outta the closet!!!
I tried to help as best I could. Maybe I should have taken an individual picture of each saw to stretch the thread out?

Get outta the closet!!!

Those are fighting words old man! If I didn't know that you were just trying to stir the Homelite Fanatics up (so that they'd post more)......................why then we'd be forced to put a big honkin' Stihl decal on each door of your Ranchero, and repaint it cream with a fat orange stripe down the middle!!!:monkey:

"Rise up yee Homelite fans"

Those are fighting words old man! If I didn't know that you were just trying to stir the Homelite Fanatics up (so that they'd post more)......................why then we'd be forced to put a big honkin' Stihl decal on each door of your Ranchero, and repaint it cream with a fat orange stripe down the middle!!!:monkey:

I can't believe you just typed that "S" word.

Jacks001.jpg

I can't believe you just typed that "S" word.

This is one of those times when I wish I was good at the Photoshop thing. Looks like we don't need to repaint the cream color. Just need to add the orange stripe and the door decal...:buttkick::popcorn::givebeer:
.Oh...and
STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!

STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!STIHL!!!!!!

You had the Wrong color for girlly saws

Here's my 3100G, just got straightened out, again. Swapped cylinders with a better one. Pretty well worn plating caused a lot of piston slap. Saw is much quieter now when cranking over and compression seems to be up. Also, found the cam screw for the auto oiler had backed out not letting the it pump. This is the second time it has happened so I put a dab of loctite on the threads. Topped it off with this good roller-nose bar.

I have the 3 big dogs of the Homelite line. 7-29, 990G, 3100G--lot of horsepower.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back