Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC03929.jpg

Chris and Rick just got my heart pumping with those big-inch Homelite pics. Looks more like Chris' Kart Mac pooped on that 090 rather than pee'd on it....

Edit:

Oh and Randy...............The Poulan thread is almost a year and a half old.........and they're just now getting 'sticky' status. This Homelite thread is just over one month old. Not doing too shabby so far. I do have to raise my glass to you for successfuly motivating more dudes here to post pics....:givebeer:

Last edited:
Ok,just to add to the thread,how about a little one ?
even if i did just post it on the main forum.

got lots of these little ones and parts too,must have made a million of em ..

attachment.php

super XL automatic

Looks like we need to add some more posts to this thread to make it a ''sticky''. I see the rest of the ole bad boys made it to the top.

You pulled my chain in the other thread Cliff..............just pullin' back a little!:poke:

Man you like them funny bars with the big hole in the middle. You must own about 90% of the remaining bow bars in the US...:cheers:

Yes I know you were, Its cool.:cheers:

Yeah im trying collect many different kinds of Bow bars
that were made and used in the past.

If anyone is still hear I have 4 homelite saws 1=33cc 1=240 1=c52 and a c6 do them count for anything or any good

If anyone is still hear I have 4 homelite saws 1=33cc 1=240 1=c52 and a c6 do them count for anything or any good

I know the C52 and C6 are pretty popular around here, they are torque saws, and not high RPMs.
Dont know much about the other 2.

I am thinking that the C series like alot of the Homelite saws have a lot of parts interchange ability.

And Bill, just a 100 or so laying around :dizzy:

Kinda like the 240 for small stuff it runs a 16in bar but it needs repair I cant find a bar-chain oilier for it I also am looking for decals for the c52 and c6 but no luck either but they all do run real good I got the 240 and c52 at a relay good price ---free

Back