Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaron have you done any digging on the Super XL?

CM76 what is your current update? Put any fire to it yet?

If you mean the 3100G - then it is boxed up and ready for the move to our new home which we are about to settle on in a weeks time. I too have a number of projects that I need to tend to before getting into anything else.

The big Homelite is tempting me to start on her everytime I look at her on the shelf, but I must not give in to temptation :D Her time will come soon though - it will be nice to introduce myself to the new neighbours with a roaring big old geardrive!!!!

Best of luck with your new Homelite - she is a really nice straight example.

Chris.

Best to you on the move into the new home. Is there a full dedicated shop with big guard spiders on the walls:msp_scared:

I was wondering if you have done anything to the 3100G as of late, but see bigger things going on there now for you.

If you mean the 3100G - then it is boxed up and ready for the move to our new home which we are about to settle on in a weeks time. I too have a number of projects that I need to tend to before getting into anything else.

The big Homelite is tempting me to start on her everytime I look at her on the shelf, but I must not give in to temptation :D Her time will come soon though - it will be nice to introduce myself to the new neighbours with a roaring big old geardrive!!!!

Best of luck with your new Homelite - she is a really nice straight example.

Chris.

Will your new Home come with a shop or saw shed? Are you
moving in to a bigger place? We will need to see some pics
of your new shop.:biggrin:

Will your new Home come with a shop or saw shed? Are you
moving in to a bigger place? We will need to see some pics
of your new shop.:biggrin:

Hi Cliff,

It will take some time before I sort it out but it will happen. It will have more room than I currently do, which is a good thing, as I need the space to fit a few two man saws soon....

I am currently at my limit as far as acceptable saw storage goes, so looking forward to the extra room.

Regards,

Chris.

Hi Cliff,

It will take some time before I sort it out but it will happen. It will have more room than I currently do, which is a good thing, as I need the space to fit a few two man saws soon....

I am currently at my limit as far as acceptable saw storage goes, so looking forward to the extra room.

Regards,

Chris.

I hear ya Chris about the saw storage. I'm to the point where I'm gonna have to start taking bars off the saws so they fit on the shelf. Sure does not mean i'm done by any means just means I need more room :cheers:

jimsaw006.jpg

Finally went and put my pics in Photobucket to get them to show. I should have done this earlier but was too lazy.

Aaron have you done any digging on the Super XL?

Sorry Shane. Haven't done squat with it other than box it back up and put it on a shelf. Other projects are ahead of it in line. Gotta make some room on and around the workbench so I can actualy get to working on saws again...:jester:

Finally went and put my pics in Photobucket to get them to show. I should have done this earlier but was too lazy.

Nice C-Series. C7? Can't quite read the starter cover. Gotta be a C7 or C9...

Some Homelite authoritah! Picked up some fresh NOS Oregon 10AC and strapped it to the 900G. Cuts like a gear drive should. Also got a taste of a gear drive backing out of the cut--not fun.

While I was picking up the chain, I grabbed a pile of 1/2" gears, a NOS pistol grip for the 909/990/995, a 2100 muffler shield, 1020 shield, a little something for Aaron.

Chris B.

900G_17.jpg

900G_16.jpg

Some Homelite authoritah! Picked up some fresh NOS Oregon 10AC and strapped it to the 900G. Cuts like a gear drive should. Also got a taste of a gear drive backing out of the cut--not fun.

While I was picking up the chain, I grabbed a pile of 1/2" gears, a NOS pistol grip for the 909/990/995, a 2100 muffler shield, 1020 shield, a little something for Aaron.

Chris B.

900G_17.jpg

900G_16.jpg

It would be a shame not to see a video.

It would be a shame not to see a video.

Say no more. Link.

Chris B.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/232F07mV5uE?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/232F07mV5uE?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice 900G Chris - looks and sounds great. Love that original ribbed muffler on her as well.

Congrats on a great haul of parts - you certainly know where to find 'em!!!!!!

Regards,

Chris.

I agree,Nice sound and saw.:cheers:

Back